My Little Pony - Bridle Gossip

My Little Pony - Bridle Gossip

Twilight Sparkle and Spike arrive in Ponyville's town square to find the town completely deserted. While they speculate about where everyone could be, Pinkie Pie fervently calls to them from Sugarcube Corner, telling them to get inside before "she" gets them. Inside, they find Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy, who nervously explain that they are hiding from a strange hooded creature named Zecora. The only pony not scared is Applejack's younger sister Apple Bloom, also present. According to the other ponies, no one in Ponyville knows what Zecora's reasons for visiting the town are, except that she does so monthly. They also know that she lives in the Everfree Forest, a self-preserving environment which is almost alien to Ponyville. After seeing her pull her hood down, Twilight concludes that Zecora is a zebra and not an "odd-looking pony". The gray and white in her strange mane are really her natural colors. According to books Twilight has read, Zecora's species is from "a far away land". Pinkie Pie shares a song with the others, profiling Zecora as an "Evil Enchantress".

My Little Pony Cartoons for Kids & Children
Клоны 1 серия
My Little Pony - Amending Fences. Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #72 - Pink Cartoon. My Little Pony - Winter Wrap Up. MLP Airport Security Check My Little Pony Travel Part 2 Rarity Pinkie Pie Apple Bloom. My Little Pony - Lesson Zero. My Little Pony - Simple Ways. My Little Pony - Family Appreciation Day. My Little Pony - A Bird in the Hoof. My Little Pony - Call of the Cutie. My Little Pony - The Mane Attraction. My Little Pony - The Cutie Pox. Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #63 - Pink Cartoon. Create Build A 3D My Little Pony Rainbow Dash MLP Craft Kit - Cookieswirlc Video. My Little Pony - Spice Up Your Life. My Little Ponny Friendship is Magic Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part - 7. My Little Pony - May the Best Pet Win!. My Little Pony - Griffon the Brush Off. My Little Pony - Dragonshy. My Little Pony - Applebuck Season. My Little Pony - Suited For Success. My Little Pony - The Ticket Master. My Little Pony - The Best Night Ever. Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #56 - Pink Cartoon. My Little Pony - The Cutie Map: Part 2. Top Cartoon Movies for Children - New Cartoon Movies for Kids Memorable Moments Part 86. My Little Pony - Brotherhooves Social. Peppa Pig The Library The Camper Van Camping Holiday Series 3 Episode 4 5 6. My Little Pony - All Bottled Up. The Last Roundup Dub~ Double Scene with my Cousin!. My Little Pony - On Your Marks. My Little Pony - Trade Ya. Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #99 - Pink Cartoon. My Little Pony - The Cutie Mark Chronicles. The Princess of ''Jealousy'' - MLP: Friendship Is Magic [Season 5]. My Little Pony 2018 - Cartoon Animation Compilation for Kids ❤ Part 66.

Комментарии